Very easy, minimal time required
- 200g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 300ml milk
- a little oil/butter
- optional: blueberries, maple syrup/honey, nutella and anything else!
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl
- Add the egg and milk and whisk til nice and smooth
- You can add a bit of butter at this point, however if you leave it out it won’t be the end of the world
- At this point you can add an extra ingredient like blueberries/chocolate chips if you want them in the mix
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil or butter and scoop some pancake mix in. Cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side making sure the pancakes are evenly cooked
- Top it off with whatever syrup or toppings you’re craving and eat them all before anyone notices you’ve made them!
Image taken from i.ytimg.com/vi/7ebZWviUfUA/maxresdefault.jpg